Pricing

My cakes are from $50 and up. Really depending on what all someone wants on a cake and the size.



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cherry Blossom Butterfly Cake

I built this cake for my step-sister. Her nursery is too cute, with a large cherry blossom tree and lots of sweet little bugs and birds. Her colors are bright and cheerful, so of course that is the direction I went with the cake.

Here is a pic of her nursery as well...just to help you get an idea of how I can match the colors and theme in the room.

The cake topper is a cookie...YES...I said a cookie and they are not only adorable but so yummy....check out her blog as well   http://www.thecutestcookie.blogspot.com/ ...she is very talented and I was so excited to be able to use her cookie for the top of the diaper cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment